Located on Auckland's west coast is the isolated black-sand Karekare Beach. The Costa Kare small frames inherit their beauty from the area's unforgettable scenery, and offer thin lightweight construction, optical spring hinges and Hydrolite nose and temple pads for extra comfort. Like many of our sunglasses, Kare is bio-based. And while the beach may be black, the frames are available in multiple colors.
- Small fit.
- Optical spring hinge.
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frame.
- Includes hard case.
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
- Base curve of 6.
- DBL: 18.5mm
- Temple Length: 125mm
- Lens size A/B: 53.7mm/44.1mm